CPS Camp Number 106
Technical Agency: Agriculture Experiment Station
CPS Unit No. 106, an Agriculture Experiment Station unit located at the Nebraska Agricultural Experiment Station, College of Agriculture at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, Nebraska opened in May 1943. Operated by Mennonite Central Committee, the unit closed in October 1946. Men worked on farms and conducted research in dairy, agronomy, horticulture, animal husbandry, and poultry.